It is soft and if you step on it it makes music and a night light. And it's good for keeping Tabby away. One day I was napping with this new little friend, and Tabby comes along trying to barge into my space and wakes me up. She stepped on it, and when it started making music, she got so scared she jumped at least 4 feet into the air and then hid under the desk. It was so funny. Guess you had to be there. Hopefully that will teach her not to bother me during my naps. I wonder if any of these other new things can be useful.
March 15, 2010
New stuff
Something is happenning around the house. Richie and Steph keep coming home with new things. Some are big and colorful and make noise and some are soft and small and some I just don't know what to make of. They are being kept in the back office. And some of the other furniture in the office had to be moved to make room for it all. This little one is my favorite, although it's not a very flattering picture of me.

It is soft and if you step on it it makes music and a night light. And it's good for keeping Tabby away. One day I was napping with this new little friend, and Tabby comes along trying to barge into my space and wakes me up. She stepped on it, and when it started making music, she got so scared she jumped at least 4 feet into the air and then hid under the desk. It was so funny. Guess you had to be there. Hopefully that will teach her not to bother me during my naps. I wonder if any of these other new things can be useful.
It is soft and if you step on it it makes music and a night light. And it's good for keeping Tabby away. One day I was napping with this new little friend, and Tabby comes along trying to barge into my space and wakes me up. She stepped on it, and when it started making music, she got so scared she jumped at least 4 feet into the air and then hid under the desk. It was so funny. Guess you had to be there. Hopefully that will teach her not to bother me during my naps. I wonder if any of these other new things can be useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment